I had a great time chatting with Alana Dawson on the Mom Wants More podcast. She’s hosting a summer book club, and I’d encourage you to go check it out! Here’s what she posted in the show notes about our conversation . . .
In This Episode We Talk About:
- How Marissa got published, ya’ll it’s the craziest story I’ve ever heard!
- How the idea for her book came about
- The struggles she faced while writing it
- How she overcame those struggles
- Her journey from self-publishing to traditional publishing
- Her desire for the book
Click here to listen to our conversation and check out the rest of her summer book club episodes!Share
Leave a Reply